The right label for the right product! - from Packari.com!
All labels here at Packari.com are produced by a partner with long tradition in the market! They are digitally printed with last generation HP Indigo machines, and not in paper but in plastic foils, giving a perfect beautiful and resistant result! In addition to a white base foils we have also transparent or metallized ones. Be creative!
At the products description you will find the recommended measurements for your label. It is made so that the label covers the bottle from bottom to top in its entire extension, and only a 3 - 5 mm gap is left at the junction of the left and right borders.
When you select the recommended measurements for your labels, you will not be charged for the die-cutting.For personalized sizes a fee from EUR 130,- is applicable.
As mentioned, our labels are made from PE plastic laminate (in white or transparent laminated base and with a glossy protective film). This high-quality label is very scratch-resistant, and the protective film protects the printing against most aggressive solvents.
The prices in the table below are divided in groups. At the products description the label price group is specified.
Prices for labels printed with 4 colors digital printing (CMYK):
|Label price group||from 1.000||from 1.500||from 2.000||from 3.000||from 5.000||from 10.000||from 20.000|
(All prices are excl. VAT. and per piece)
Amounts are per label and per contract. If there are multiple images/designs to be printed in the same size and order, we charge a EUR 40,- fee per image. For example: 5.000 labels with size 138 x 58 mm (price group B) in 5 different designs (1000 labels per design/image) = (5.000 x 0,095) + (5 x 40) = 675 or EUR 675,-
The prices include a 4c digital printing (CMYK). To ensure accuracy of some colors, the use of more than 4c may be necessary (for example, light green, light orange tones). In these cases please send us your designs and we make a personalized offer for you!
On request we are happy to create sample of your labels for you! It costs EUR 120,- per design/image and per contact.
Do you need an additional hot stamping in silver or gold? Please contact us!
The print data for the labels should comply with the following points:
- Resolution of the image at least 300 dpi, line drawings 1200 dpi.
- 2 mm bleed – always give a 2mm bleed all around the border. For example, for building a image in 100 x 120mm format, create it in 104 x 124 mm format.
- CMYK color mode (not RGB or RAL)! Special colors only as Pantone or HKS.
- If your printing format is special, please note the following: Create dieline as a spot color, adjust dieline overprint, and if possible create it as vectors not pixels.
- EAN-Code: White pad size = 32 mm., minimum height of the lines = 6mm, color of the lines = Black. Otherwise no warranty of readability.
- Not falling objects should be at least 1 mm away from the cutline.
- With open data, please always enclose the original fonts, or convert the text to paths (vectors).
- Text only in black, please do not use 4c. And filters In light backgrounds always on "bridging".
- Compatible programs: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, QuarkXPress, Artpro.
- PDF as “PDF - X4 Standard” with crop marks and shelving, without creating image compression.